Atomic Bent 85 Skis · 2023
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
The Atomic Bent 85 is a ski that is intended for intermediate to advanced all-mountain and park skiers wanting supreme edge-to-edge quickness at 85mm underfoot. This ski brings a playful approach to the entire mountain and is the most narrow option in the Atomic Bentchetler series.
- Compound Wood Core – A poplar wood core with Densolite foam inserts creates solid shock absorption and stability on big hits and landings.
- Resist Edges – The thick and durable steel edges hold up to rail abuse in the park.
- Atomic Base – Atomic's high-density sintered base glides consistently in varying snow conditions and is easy to wax and maintain.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
Lighter build than the Mindbender- no metal in the core allows for the Bent Chetler to have a super light swing weight, making this option feel supremely nimble while still holding up smooth and rather damp at higher speeds. A great blend of on/off-piste allows this ski to shine in the all-mountain category! More tail rocker allows for a bit more forgiveness and float when in ungroomed terrain! 85mm underfoot has a smooth and effortless edge to edge transition, allowing you to get up on edge quickly if you need to grip and rip some hardpacked terrain!
Narrower and designed to jib, butter, and rail your way on park laps, this 85mm waisted freestyle/park ski is built with Atomic's bulletproof materials with a lightweight poplar wood and densolite core. A more directional shape gives it great edge hold and snappiness not only in the park but also in the mogul field.
All-mountain park and freeride skis. Dura Cap Sidewalls and mixed densolite & wood core make this a solid choice for staying on the groomers with some snappy performance. Directional shape for moving forward.