Daiwa Legalis LT Spinning Reel
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
The Daiwa Legalis LT Spinning Reel is made from ZAION-V material. This densely packed carbon-frame body is light and tough (LT). Digigear technology ensures that the pinion and drive gears mesh tightly, and the various models have gear ratios of 5.2:1, 5.3:1, or 6.2:1. The 6( 5BB+1RB) bearing configuration ensures smooth functioning. A machine cut handle is slimmer and more compact, reducing weight even further. Conventional anglers would use this.
- Automatic Tournament Drag System – The strong and smooth drag can exert up to 26.4 lbs of pressure.
- Air Rotor – The lightweight rotor is designed for improved balance to ensure better performance.
- Air Bail – The hollow tubular bail is lightweight and rigid to aid in line management.
From Daiwa's LT (light, yet tough) lineup, the Legalis is a budget-friendly freshwater reel built to tackle everything from panfish to tiger muskie. From size 1000 to 6000, there is a Legalis for every freshwater angler. Featuring the Zaion-V material, this lightweight reel is great for long days on the water. The Legalis also features Daiwa's ATD drag system, which is powerful enough to stop the biggest species in its tracks.
- -Perfect budget-friendly reel for freshwater anglers
- -Lightweight, yet tough, with a powerful ATD drag system
- -Sizes from 1000 to 6000 to tackle every freshwater species
- -Because this reel is not sealed, it is not intended for saltwater use
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations