Get fast, free advice from an expert
Winner of best saltwater reel at ICAST 2020, the Daiwa Saltist MQ lineup is designed specifically for saltwater use. From inshore to surf, and offshore, there is a size for every saltwater application. All saltwater anglers will appreciate this technologically advanced spinning reel.
- Monocoque (MQ) Body – A single-piece body that adds rigidity and protects the reel from the harshest saltwater environments.
- Magseal – This feature is Daiwa's waterproofing system that keeps salt, sand and other debris out of the reel's internal workings.
- Digigear – The machine cut gearing ensures power and smooth casting and retrieving over a long life.
The Daiwa Saltist MQ is arguably one of the most comprehensive saltwater reel lineups on the market. With sizes ranging from inshore 3000's all the way to heavy offshore 20000's, the MQ line is primed to handle inshore species like redfish, snook, speckled trout, and tarpon, as well as reef species like snapper, grouper, and amberjack. The biggest sizes are even suitable for pelagic species from mahi, to billfish and tuna. This is a high quality reel incorporating Daiwa's newest technology, and it's also the 2021 ICAST winner for best saltwater reel.
- -Inshore, nearshore, surf, pier, and offshore fishing
- -With models from a size 3000-20000 for every saltwater application
- -From inshore redfish and snook, to offshore reef and pelagics
- -This reel is not intended for freshwater use
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations