Rio Saltwater Coldwater Series Premier Outbound Short
- We price match
Get free gear advice from a fishing expert
Ask a fly fishing expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
The Rio Saltwater Coldwater Series Premier Outbound Short is a saltwater fly line that is designed to cast large(r), wind-resistant flies long distances. A short, powerful head loads rods and cuts through the wind to deliver large streamers with accuracy. Saltwater anglers would use this. Key Features:
- Slick Cast – The slick cast coating reduces friction and helps add to casting distance.
- Loop Ends – The loop ends of the line make attaching backing and leaders easy.
- Different Densities – This line is available in different densities, from floating to fast sinking, to cover all water column depths.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations