The North Face Men's Sprag 5-Pocket Pants
- We price match
Color: Twill Beige
Is this product right for you?
Get free gear advice from an expert
Price comparisonLower price found
Ask your expert about matching the price on Backcountry.com.
Outdoor Gear Exchange$47.99
Ask a camping expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
- Standard fit
- FlashDry™ materials offer enhanced moisture management to help keep you comfortable
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added water repellency
- Zip-fly with a shank-button closure
- Crotch gusset for better mobility
- Durable ripstop binding applied to the internal side-seam edge for a clean finish when the pant legs are rolled up
- Five-pocket design with a longer knife pocket and hidden internal card pocket in the right hand pocket
- Concealed-zip pocket on back-right yoke
- Special belt-loop construction with a utility loop on the back-right belt loop
- Self fabric patch with a heat transfer logo on back-right waistband
Elastane, Ripstop, Nylon/Nylon blend
181 g/m² 94% recycled nylon, 6% elastane plain weave with FlashDry™ and non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
DWR, FlashDry™, STB™
Number of pockets
Pant leg style
Recommended by outdoors experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from The North Face
Would an expert recommend this for you? Find out now!