Get fast, free advice from Curate'ds Real Experts
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
This putter is made with the famous seven shape that you see in other brand’s mallet putters. With the signature Scotty Cameron metal milling, you’ll see an exceptional roll. Off center strikes will be assisted by a higher MOI. The putter has a great flange system and alignment aid that matches up with the size of the golf ball. This putter is made for those with a slightly arching stroke, or square-to-square. The putter is slightly off face balanced with interchangeable weights. It has a single bend neck.
- Players that have a very slight arching stroke or square-to-square stroke
- Players looking for optimal roll
- Players looking for customizable weighting systems
- Players avoiding especially expensive putters
The Titleist Scotty Cameron Phantom X 7 Putter is designed for the player who wants a face-balanced mallet design with enhanced alignment and more forgiveness. Like any Scotty Cameron putter, it is made to the tightest tolerances with the highest quality manufacturing process.
- Solid Milled Stainless Steel Face – Made to the tightest tolerances, this stainless steel face provides top-end feel and feedback.
- Dual Purpose Alignment – Single sightline on the topline and dual sightlines on the flange at the width of a ball do an excellent job framing the ball and providing great alignment. This makes it easy to aim where intended and make more putts.
- Aluminum Sole and Adjustable Weighting – The aluminum sole plate is lighter, which provides for a better center of gravity placement and higher MOI. This makes the putter more forgiving and better on mishits.