Spacious yet agile, the Baltoro 75's Response A3 suspension stays comfortable on any multi-day trip. Carry everything you need for a deluxe basecamp, then set out and explore using the included sidekick daypack.
- Response A3 Suspension with Auto Angle Adjust (A3) hipbelts and shoulder harnesses rotate to your unique body geometry for a custom fit.
- 3D Air hipbelts and harness designed with Gregory's precurved technology and multi-density LifeSpan EVA foam construction to eliminate hot spots and relieve pressure in sensitive areas.
- Wishbone aluminum frame with anti-barreling cross-stay provide structure for the Response A3 system and deliver weight to the ComfortGrip lumbar pad with removable LumbarTune pad to customize fit.
- Matrix breathable backpanel with layered, multi-density foam for the right balance of support, airflow and cushioning.
- Full body U-Zip main opening on front of bag for easy unloading when you get to camp.
- Custom fitted raincover included - stows in a quick access zippered pocket on underside of the top lid.
- Removable hydration sleeve converts into fast and light SideKick Daypack with shoulder harnesses and accessory pocket.
- H20 resistant WeatherShield hipbelt pocket with YKK AquaGuard® zipper for quick access to your phone or camera.
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades.
- SideWinder bottle holster for one-handed on-the-go water bottle access - tucks away when not in use.
- Stretch mesh side stash pocket large enough for a second water bottle, trekking poles, sandals, snacks, etc.
- Dual front zippered organization pockets with heavy duty stretch mesh stash pocket.
- Double barrel top lid design with dual zippered pockets and a flexible center divider for larger items.
- Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment with removable divider.
- Dual adjustable attachment loops and upper shock locks for trekking poles or ice axes.
- Removable girth-hitched lower compression MultiStraps double as an accessory strap or hip belt for SideKick daypack.
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls.
- Four top pocket attachment points for solar or accessory attachment, plus dual lower attachment points.
Have a question?
4.97 average rating
Shop deals on backpacks
People love curated experts
Summer Camping Pro
Came to the site again (with previous good experience from other departments) in need of a tent and footprint-- Elizabeth was great with recommendations and offering more options that stayed within the budget but weren't on the radar to begin with. That and helping with other recommendations generally for hiking/camping, she is greatly appreciated!
Skylar Verified CustomerJul 1, 2023
Elizabeth was the ultimate expert
She not only answered my questions but also gave great advice. The article she sent had amazing tips and was easy to read. She was super friendly and everything she typed seem to have a smile attached. I have already recommended this site to a few people because of her.
Rachel Verified CustomerJun 29, 2023
Was looking at a camp stove and saw the Eureka Sprk+. Found a lower price from another site but Elizabeth price matched. She was very responsive and professional. I was able to get an awesome deal. Reach out to her if you’re shopping for something!!
Arnee O O Verified CustomerSep 9, 2023
MY APPALACHIAN TRAIL CONSULTANT
I am planning a 2024 thru hike on the Appalachian Trail (hiking my I own hike) to salute the the end of my 60s, and beginning of my 70s. Elizabeth is so helpful, supportive, offered some great advice, and made wonder recommendations. She's my five star personal shopper. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Charlotte Verified CustomerMay 30, 2023
I’m taking a couple month backpacking trip and needed all new gear that I am unfamiliar with. Scott was able to help me find everything I needed; if something did not fit my budget or was not quite right for me, he suggested different items to help me find the perfect gear. He responds quickly and always checked in to maintain communication. He’s easy to talk to and very knowledgeable. I’ll definitely be asking Scott for help again. Great all around experience.
Laila Verified CustomerMar 3, 2023