Sage Trout Spey G5 Fly Rod
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a fly fishing expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
The Sage Trout Spe G5 Fly Rod is built for a variety of spey situations when fishing for trout. The high performance blank allows anglers to cover large amounts of water with minimal effort. This blank will allow for swinging soft hackles on a floating line, as well as throwing larger streamers on a Skagit head. Spey anglers would use this.
- Protective Rod Case – This rod comes with a protective rod case for use when the rod is stored.
- Fuji Ceramic Striper Guides – These high-quality guides help aid in line management and improve casting distance.
- Custom Shaped Cork Grip – The grip is designed to make fishing effortless and comfortable.
- 3wt 11ft (TROUT SPEY G5 3110-4) is ideal for swinging soft hackle flies to trout.
- 4wt 11ft3in (TROUT SPEY G5 4113-4) is ideal for throwing larger streamers with sinking tips.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations