Sage Salt HD Fly Rod
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
The Sage Salt HD Fly Rod is designed for salt water conditions. Built with Konnetic HD technology, the rod is responsive and loads quickly, while delivering accurate casts. The blank has the strength to fight large predatory fish, and lift fish that dive deep. Saltwater fly fishermen would use this for a variety of species. Key Features:
- Oversized Fuji Ceramic Stripping Guides – These guides allow for line to easily pass through when casting or fighting fish.
- Full Wells Cork Handle – The cork handle provides comfort for a day of fishing.
- Protective Tube And Bag – The rod comes with a protective tube and bag for storage and transport. Use Cases:
- 6wt 9ft (SALT HD 690-4) is a lighter bonefish rod.
- 7wt 9ft (SALT HD 790-4) is a light bonefish rod.
- 8wt 9ft (SALT HD 890-4) is a good all-around saltwater rod for snook, redfish, smaller stripers, and blues.
- 9wt 9ft (SALT HD 990-4) works well for larger saltwater species.
- 10wt 9ft (SALT HD 1090-4) is a great size for delivering big flies to medium-sized saltwater species like permit, barracuda, albacore, and tarpon.
- 11wt 9ft (SALT HD 1190-4) is a good rod for larger saltwater species such as tarpon.
- 11wt 9ft (SALT HD 1191-4) is a good rod for larger saltwater species such as tarpon. This rod has an extended fighting grip.
- 12wt 9ft (SALT HD 1290-4) is a great rod for larger tarpon or giant trevally.
- 12wt 9ft (SALT HD 1291-4) is a great rod for larger tarpon or giant trevally. This rod has an extended fighting grip.
- 13wt 8ft6in (SALT HD 1386-4) is an offshore, blue water rod.
- 16wt 8ft6in (SALT HD 1686-4) is designed for the largest pelagics.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
The 10 weight is ideal for smaller-medium tarpon and big redfish and jacks. Can serve as a lightweight bluewater rod as well.
Very high-quality rod that will last a lifetime. Good for fishing all lakes streams and rivers.