Lamson Liquid Fly Reel · 3+ wt · Glacier
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a fly fishing expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The Lamson Liquid Fly Reel is a unique and innovative pressure-cast aluminum fly reel. The casting manufacturing allows for different configurations that are not available with typical machined reels. The sealed conical disc drag is smooth and designed to protect fine tippets. This reel is available in 4 sizes to cover rod weight of 2-10wt. Fly fishermen of all skill levels would use this.
- Large Arbor – The large arbor aids with quicker line pick up and less line memory.
- U-Shaped Spool – This design allows for increased backing capacity.
- Drawstring Pouch – The reel comes with a drawstring pouch for safe storage when not in use.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Any freshwater application. Smooth, conical drag system. Large arbor design. A lot of the components are CNC machined here in the US and the reel is assembled in Boise Idaho.
Lamson reels tend to have a very smooth drag, and don't "click" much when you reel them in. These reels have the backbone to deal with any trout that you may encounter.
It has an adequate, large arbor that will harbor more fly line and backing than you will ever need. Fits nicely both size wise and aesthetically onto the Path II.