The North Face Wawona 6 Person Tent
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Our much-loved Wawona 6-person tent has been given a refresh. We've gone from single- to double-wall construction, re-engineered its poles and made it easier to set up. Don't worry, we've kept the huge vestibule that makes it feel less like a tent, more like a home.
- Hybrid double-wall construction and a large mesh front door for superior ventilation
- Brand-new DAC MX pole set is stronger, without a weight penalty
- Large vestibule can be used to store gear or as an additional seating area
- Color-coded poles and trims make setup simple
- Internal organization pockets keep essentials at hand
- External guylines provide extra security in inclement weather
- Comfortably fits six people
- Ceiling pockets hold headlamps, lights, tablets, etc.
- Massive interior height lets you stand comfortably or sit in chairs inside the tent and vestibule
- Footprint: NF0A52CR (sold separately)
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
2 twin air mattresses fit in this tent with room to spare and it is tall enough to stand in. It features a huge vestibule for gear storage, to cook in, or simply lounge under cover and out of the rain.