Gregory Jade 53L Backpack - Women's · Midnight Navy
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a camping expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The Jade 53 pack from Gregory is designed for backpackers looking for a pack that will hug their body comfortably while they move through varied terrain, provide quick and easy access and organization for their gear, and offer comfort and breathability for long days on the trail.
- FreeFloat Suspension – The dynamic suspension system allows the pack to move and flex with the body and provides increased ventilation to keep backpackers cool and dry.
- U-Zip Access – The large front zippers allow access to all of the pack's contents quickly and easily to assist in organization and set-up when getting to the next campsite.
- SpeedClip Hangar – The hydration reservoir hangar integrates seamlessly with Gregory’s 3D Hydro Reservoirs (sold separately) to ensure that the reservoir stays put while on the move.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
The women's Jade pack is designed to fit like a day pack with it's body hugging design. The open air backpanel is adjustable for a custom fit and offers unbeatable breathability to maintain airflow and improve comfort. A raincover is included, the pack is hydration compatible, and the U zip allows easy access to the contents of the pack without removing the top pocket! Tons of great pockets to keep you and your gear organized. Pack weighs 3.4 lbs (size s/m) and fits a torso length of 15-19" and waist/hips of 27-46".
Just about anything! Carrying lots of gear while still being comfortable. Great features and functionality, super durable, and super comfy.