Therm-a-Rest Neoair Xlite Sleeping Pad
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Designed to maximize comfort, weight, and warmth, the NeoAir® XLite™ Sleeping Pad from Therma-a-Rest is designed for backpackers who want it all. At only 12oz and 2.5” of thickness in the regular size, it is the perfect combination of weight and comfort in a backpacking pad.
- ThermaCapture™ Technology – Therm-a-Rest includes this reflective feature that helps keep heat in.
- Baffled Structure – The internal pad structure provides support, comfort, and stability for a good night’s sleep on the trail.
- Quick Inflate – The included pump sack and WingLock™ valve make it easy to inflate and deflate the pad.
The Thermarest NeoAir Xlite sleeping pad comes in a size for everyone and is pretty comfortable compared to a lot of other pads. For 3 season backpackers this is the best pad for warmth to weight ratio. It will keep you warm down to freezing temperatures but will still breathe in the summertime.
- Super Lightweight
- Packs to almost nothing
- Lots of loft from the ground
- The pad took a bit of getting used to, It is taller than most pads and I kept sliding off.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations