XXIO 2022 X Irons · Right handed · Steel · Regular · 5-PW
Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The XXIO 2022 X Irons are designed exclusively for moderate swing speeds, providing enhanced distance and easy-swing technologies. With ultralightweight construction, world-class softness, and new ball speed technologies, these irons allow you to achieve effortless speed and purer strikes. The thinnest Titanium Iron Faces ever allow the entire face to flex more extensively while grooves etched deep into the interior of the Iron body further enhance flex, especially for shots struck low. The High Strength Super-TIX®-51AF Titanium faceplate is just 2.1mm thick for increased flexibility and maximum ball speed.
- Boosted Ball Speed: Our thinnest Titanium Iron Faces ever allow the entire face to flex more extensively. Synchronously, a secondary Rebound Frame flex zone in the sole amplifies ball speed to reach unprecedented levels.
- Progressive Center of Gravity: Progressive variable face thickness and a tungsten-nickel weight in the toe optimize speed, stability and launch for every loft.
- Weight Plus Technology: Our proprietary design positions mass under your grip behind your hands which helps you find the ideal spot at the top of your swing making downswing more consistent.
- Optimized Center of Gravity by Loft: Progressive variable face thickness optimizes speed and launch for each Iron loft with Long Irons designed for carry with a lower Center of Gravity providing enhanced ball speed right where you strike it while Short Irons emphasize control with a higher Center of Gravity.
- Loft Specific Grooves: As lofts increase grooves are deeper and closer together enhancing spin for more control on approach shots.