Redington Path II w/ Tube Rod
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
The Redington Path II Fly Rod with rod tube is a medium-fast action rod designed for beginner to intermediate anglers. The rod is easy to cast and is designed for versatility. The casting ease of the rod allows for delicate dry fly deliveries to throwing large streamers for distance. This is an affordable rod or a good backup rod. Key Features:
- Cordura Covered Case – This rod comes with a protective Cordura case for safe storage.
- Lifetime Warranty – This rod features a lifetime warranty.
- Alignment Dots – The alignment dots near each ferrule assist with correct rod assembly. Use Cases (all 4-piece):
- 3wt 7ft6in (PATH 376-4) is ideal for small streams as an ultralight setup.
- 4wt 9ft (PATH 490-4) is a good dry fly fishing rod.
- 5wt 8ft6in (PATH 586-4) is a good trout rod for smaller streams.
- 5wt 9ft (PATH 590-4) is an all-around trout rod.
- 6wt 9ft (PATH 690-4) is good for throwing streamers and other large flies.
- 7wt 9ft (PATH 790-4) is good for smallmouth bass.
- 7wt 10ft (PATH 710-4) is a steelhead rod with extended reach for roll casts or high sticking.
- 8wt 9ft (PATH 890-4) is good for bass and salmon.
- 8wt 9ft6in (PATH 896-4) is good for salmon on larger rivers.
- 9wt 9ft (PATH 990-4) is good for stripers and permit.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations