Redington Crosswater Rod w/ Bag · 7'6" · 4 wt
Get fast, free advice from an expert
The Redington Crosswater Rod is an entry-level fly rod. Made from a medium-fast action blank, this rod will cast easily for beginners as well as more advanced anglers. Designed to be versatile, this rod can be used in either saltwater or freshwater situations.
- Alignment Dots – These dots assist with correctly connecting the individual rod sections (2 or 4 sections depending on the model).
- 1-Year Warranty – This rod comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Protective Rod Sock – This rod comes with a rod sock to protect it when not in use.
Use Cases (all rods below are 4-piece rods)
- 4wt 7ft 6in (476-4) is ideal for small trout streams.
- 4wt 9ft (490-4) is good for dry fly fishing.
- 5wt 8ft 6in (586-4) is an all-around trout rod.
- 5wt 9ft (590-4) is an all-around trout rod.
- 6wt 9ft (690-4) is good for throwing streamers.
- 8wt 9ft (890-4) is good for bass or an all-around saltwater rod.
- 9wt 9ft (990-4) is good for salmon and stripers.