Fishing expert Robert recommended it to a customer 14 days ago
Redington Path II w/ Tube Rod · 8'6" · 5 wt
- We price match
Is this fly fishing rod right for you?
Get fast, free advice from an expert
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!
Ask a fly fishing expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The Redington Path II Fly Rod with rod tube is a medium-fast action rod designed for beginner to intermediate anglers. The rod is easy to cast and is designed for versatility. The casting ease of the rod allows for delicate dry fly deliveries to throwing large streamers for distance. This is an affordable rod or a good backup rod.
- Cordura Covered Case – This rod comes with a protective Cordura case for safe storage.
- Lifetime Warranty – This rod features a lifetime warranty.
- Alignment Dots – The alignment dots near each ferrule assist with correct rod assembly.
Use Cases (all 4-piece)
- 3wt 7ft 6in (PATH 376-4) is ideal for small streams as an ultralight setup.
- 4wt 9ft (PATH 490-4) is a good dry fly fishing rod.
- 5wt 8ft 6in (PATH 586-4) is a good trout rod for smaller streams.
- 5wt 9ft (PATH 590-4) is an all-around trout rod.
- 6wt 9ft (PATH 690-4) is good for throwing streamers and other large flies.
- 7wt 9ft (PATH 790-4) is good for smallmouth bass.
- 7wt 10ft (PATH 710-4) is a steelhead rod with extended reach for roll casts or high sticking.
- 8wt 9ft (PATH 890-4) is good for bass and salmon.
- 8wt 9ft 6in (PATH 896-4) is good for salmon on larger rivers.
- 9wt 9ft (PATH 990-4) is good for stripers and permit.
Freshwater and Saltwater
Reverse half wells
Fly fishing type
Fly fishing technique
Nymphs / Wet, Dry flies, Streamers
Recommended by Curated experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from Redington
Would an expert recommend this fly fishing rod for you? Find out now!