Redington Men's Escape Wading Pants
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a fishing expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The Men's Escape Wading Pants from Redington are the answer for the fisherman looking for something that isn't as bulky or protective as a full chest wader, but still provides more comfort than full-on wet-wading with nothing at all. Sometimes, especially in hot weather, full-chest waders can be cumbersome, uncomfortable, or just un-fun. These wading pants are also great for stealthy urban fishing, where full waders might draw unwanted attention. They are available in five sizes: S, M, L, XL, and XXL.
- Four-Layer Waterproof Material – This material selected by Redington will provide a lightweight, waterproof, and breathable experience, while also maintaining the durability needed while fishing.
- Two Front Pockets – The two "jean-styled" pockets on the front of the wading pants provide access to gear. The small drain ports at the bottom of each pocket ensure that they will not fill up with water.
- Hook-and-Loop Waist Adjustment – Helps find the perfect balance of secure fit and comfort with an adjustable waist belt.
- Neoprene Booties – These are designed to be worn in a fishing-style wading boot.
- Integrated Gravel Guards – These guards fit securely over the top of the wearer's boots to keep rocks, grit, sand, sticks, and stones out of the boot, for comfort and to prolong the life of the neoprene bootie.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations