Redington Dually II Rod
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a fly fishing expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
The Redington Dually II Rod is a moderate to fast action, two-handed spey rod. Available in both switch and spey models, this rod is lightweight and features a sensitive tip. These four-piece rods are designed for overhead casting (switch rods) and spey casting using Scandi and Skagit techniques. Beginning, two-handed anglers would use this.
- Alignment Dots – Alignment dots aid in rod assembly.
- Lifetime Warranty – This rod comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Protective Rod Tube – A Cordura coated tube protects the rod for storage and transportation.
- 3wt 10ft-6in (3106-4) is a micro trout spey.
- 4wt 10ft-6in (4106-4) is a trout spey rod.
- 5wt 11ft (5110-4) is a trout switch rod for larger rivers.
- 6wt 11ft (6110-4) is swtich rod good for larger streams or throwing streamers.
- 6wt 12ft-6in (6126-4) is good spey rod for larger streamers.
- 7wt 11ft-6in (7116-4) is switch rod good for steelhead or bass.
- 7wt 12ft-6in (7126-4) is good spey rod for steelhead.
- 7wt 13ft-6in (7136-4) is good spey rod for steelhead and smaller salmon.
- 8wt 11ft-6in (8116-4) is good switch rod for steelhead and salmon.
- 8wt 13ft-6in (8136-4) is a spey rod good for salmon fishing.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations