The Curated Take
The Union Juliet bindings were a fun, flexier change from my stiffer daily bindings. They were much softer than what I was used to, and you could feel the highbacks bend easily when making turns. The binding felt smooth to ride and was easy to adjust and buckle. I did notice that the toe binding screw came loose throughout the day, but that might have been because it was not screwed in enough. The toe strap also seemed to push into the corner of my boot after a few laps, but overall, they performed well and were comfortable while riding.
- Super adjustable binding
- Pretty flexy highbacks
- Easy to clip in and out of
- Toe strap tends to tighten into boot
- Toe strap screw can come loose
- Printed design gets scratched off easily
The Union Juliet Snowboard Bindings for Women in 2023 are designed to provide all-day comfort and control on the mountain. With canted Stage 5 baseplates, Thermoformed EVA bushings that dampen vibrations, S11 Duraflex highbacks for support, and Exoframe 2.0 ankle straps that are super lightweight, these bindings are perfect for any level of all-mountain rider.
- Canted Stage 5 Baseplates: These baseplates provide a natural stance and increased power transfer.
- Thermoformed EVA Bushings: The bushings absorb vibrations for a smoother ride.
- S11 Duraflex Highbacks: These highbacks offer support and response while riding.
- Exoframe 2.0 Ankle Straps: The lightweight ankle straps provide comfort without sacrificing performance.