Mammut Men's Stoney HS Jacket
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Stoney HS jacket from Mammut is a sturdy yet breathable shell perfect for bad weather days. For skiers or riders looking for a jacket for touring in nasty conditions, something to layer up with at the resort, or just something for being outside in the wet and cold, this jacket can do it all. This jacket also features a helmet compatible hood for protection on the mountain.
- DryTechnology Pro – This technology ensures the material of the jacket will keep out even heavy moisture for extended periods in inclement weather.
- Ventilation – Underarm vents with waterproof 2-way zippers ensures ample airflow to keep the inside cool if the weather gets warm.
- Custom Fit– A detachable hood, wrist gaiters, and a removable powder skirt allow the fit of the jacket to be tailored to the conditions of the day.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations