686 Women's Lightbeam Insulated Jacket
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
The 686 Womens' Lightbeam Insulated Jacket is built for versatility against winter weather. With 2 Layer infiDRY 10K fabric, sherpa-lined paneling, and fully taped Bemis seems, this technical piece is designed for warmth and dryness.
- Dryness Technology – Attachable powder skirt, wrist gaiters, thumb hole, helmet capability, death-grip velcro wrist cuffs, and pant jacket. Connect System helps keep snow out.
- Electronic Safety – Internal smartphone pocket with audio cord outlet and tangle-free headphone holes for the safety of electronics.
- Other Technolgy – Included are an Internal 686 Jacquard Mesh Goggle and storage pocket for foggy goggle days.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
Waterproof with a powder skirt and helmet compatible hood! And it is insulated!