Picture Organic Women's Exa Insulated Jacket
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
The Women's Picture Organic Exa Jacket is a rugged ski jacket for all-mountain skiers and snowboarders looking for warm, eco-friendly option. This jacket is made from 64% recycled polyester and a Free Water Repellent Treatment to help reduce the impact on the environment. The jacket also comes with a Lifetime Repair Warranty for broken zippers, ripped seams, snapped buttons and broken drawcords.
- Taped Seams - The fully taped seams on this jacket keep it completely waterproof from the elements.
- Ergonomic Hood - This adjustable hood enables the rider a clear unobstructed field of view.
- Ventilation - This jacket includes zippered pit vents to improve temperature regulation.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Waterproof and breathable recycled polyester shell and body mapped thermal insulation combine for a great jacket! Fully taped seams, waterproof zippers, underarm vents, adjustable hem and cuffs, and a helmet compatible hood!