Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
The ball is extremely spinny. At times, it can almost be too much with the wedges. But, you will always have the control you want around the greens in order to stop the ball wherever you want it to. You will also get great distance throughout the entire hole, from driver all the way to wedges, and put well with this ball too finish it off with the easy alignment.
- Spinny shots
- Receptive feeling off the face
- Can almost be too spinny
At TaylorMade, life is all about golf and trying new things. Like the new TP5/TP5x and its better aerodynamics, improved green side spin and enhanced feel. When you try TP5/TP5x hitting more greens, saving that clutch par and outdriving your competition is a real possibility.
- INCREASED CARRY WITH NEW TOUR FLIGHT DIMPLE PATTERN - The new Tour Flight Dimple Pattern unlocks the next level of aerodynamics while promoting maximum carry distances and a steep angle of descent for extra stopping power, especially on long irons.
- TOUR CONTROL & COMPLETE PERFORMANCE - TP5 is our softest and highest spinning Tour ball, with enhanced stopping power inside 100 yards. Fueled by a soft cast urethane cover, its increased greenside spin provides control and precision where it matters most: Closest to the pin.
- EXPANDED CORE, INCREASED SPEED - A larger and more reactive core is the centerpiece of the new TP5. It is designed to store and release energy more efficiently, delivering a spring-like effect that results in faster ball speeds and increased distance compared to its predecessor.
- THE PATH TO DISTANCE - The path to distance has evolved with the all-new TP5. In 2017, a movement began with the optimal spin and launch conditions provided by our 5-layer construction. Then we increased ball speed with the HFM Speed Layer and now we’ve added advanced aerodynamics with the Tour Flight Dimple Pattern.