Chronicle Books Woodland Dreams by Karen Jameson
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a baby expert a question about this product
- Is this essential for my baby?
- What do other parents say about this?
- Can you tell me more about this?
- What is best for me?
- Is this the best deal?
In Woodland Dreams, young readers say goodnight to beloved woodland animals as they prepare to sleep.
This sweet bedtime book is at once a picture book and a lullaby, pairing familiar bedtime routines with nonfiction elements.
Little ones will follow along as each animal returns to their warm and cozy woodland home.
- Each adorable animal has their own special nighttime routine. Charming illustrations by celebrated artist Marc Boutavant Each animal is presented in an approachable, sleep-affirming way.
And once every creature is tucked in tight, shhh . . . It's time for everyone to say goodnight.
From the fox curling up in her den to the turtle dozing off in his shell, Woodland Dreams will send your little one off to sleep with a gentle and loving goodnight.
- The lyrical text is perfect for bedtime read-alouds, engaging little readers with beautiful illustrations and a cozy rhyming narrative. Ideal for children ages 3 to 5 years old Resonates year-round as a go-to gift for toddler birthdays, holidays, and more Perfect for parents, grandparents, and caregivers
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations