Stokke Limas Carrier Flex · Slate Melange
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a baby expert a question about this product
- What type of baby carrier should I get?
- What positions can I wear my baby in?
- Is this carrier comfortable?
- Can I wash this carrier?
- Can I share this carrier with my partner?
- Ask your own question
Full buckle baby carrier for optimal comfort & support. From one month. The Stokke® Limas™ Carrier Flex is a full-buckle baby carrier and can be used from one month (4kg / 8.8lb). You can put it on quickly and easily without tying. It provides freedom of movement and safety every step of the way. Made with soft cotton, it expands as your baby grows to keep them comfy & close. Thanks to the adjustable base and back panel, this carrier can be expanded to your baby’s size. It also ensures a comfortable, ergonomic seating position for your baby – from a few weeks after birth all the way through the early years up to 20kg / 44.1lb. Front and back carrying options give parents a lot of flexibility. The waistbelt of the Stokke® Limas™ Carrier Flex can be easily removed, allowing it to be used as an onbuhimo - a traditional Japanese style for baby back carrying without a waistbelt.
- Provides freedom of movement
- Suitable as an onbuhimo without a waistbelt
- Padded shoulder straps with buckles that adjust easily
- Base ensures correct squat–spread position
- Wide, ergonomically shaped waistbelt with padded buckle (adjustable from 60 to 140 cm, waistbelt extension available)
- Adjustable back panel (from 30 to 41 cm)
- Ideal for extended back-carrying
- Material: 100% cotton (Valerian beige only: 50% cotton, 50% linen)
- Does not require washing before being used for the first time
- Machine washable at low temperature (40 degrees Celsius) and low spin
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this baby carrier, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations