Marmot Men's PreCip Eco Pant
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ultralight and breathable weather protection for year-round activities, the PreCip Eco is made from recycled material, and uses a PFC-free DWR.
- Marmot® NanoPro™ Waterproof/Breathable Fabric
- 100% Seam Taped
- Ankle Side Zips w/ Snap Tabs at Cuffs
- Zip Front Hand Pockets
- Back Zip Pocket
- Elastic Waist with Draw Cord
- Product Care: Machine Wash Cold, Use Liquid Detergent, Gentle Cycle, Do Not Use Powdered Detergent, Tumble Dry Low, Do Not Iron, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Dry Clean, Do Not Use Fabric Softener, Rinse Twice, Do Not Store Wet
- Main Fabric: NanoPro™, 100% Recycled Nylon, Ripstop, 78g/sqm
- Waterproof: YES
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
These are the rain pants I own in the women's version, and I absolutely love them! They are lightweight so I just keep them in my pack at all times, and if it starts raining, I just slide them on over whatever I am already wearing. And to make the deal even better, these pants are backed by Marmot's lifetime warranty, and are made with recycled, eco-friendly materials!