Line Vision Adjustable Ski Poles · 2022
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
The 2022 Line Vision Adjustable Ski Poles are a solid choice for backcountry and touring skiers looking for a reliable and adjustable ski pole. Line designed this pole with a carbon and aluminum shaft for a high-quality feel and greater overall performance when ski touring.
- Anti-Slip Sleeve – The sleeve offers a reliable grip even in colder weather.
- Adjustability – The pole can go from 103.5cm up to 145cm for use in bounds and out of bounds.
- Screwdriver Tip – The screwdriver tip can be used to adjust binding DIN settings and does a good job of piercing through hardpack snow surfaces.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.