K2 Spyre 100 F17 Ski Boots · Women's · 2018
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right size?
- What bindings go with these boots?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
The K2 Spyre 100 Ski Boot is an intermediate to advanced ski boot built to be comfortable and efficient.
- 100 Flex – An intermediate flex is strong and supportive but not overwhelming.
- 100mm Last – A slightly relaxed fit is easy to use and is comfortable.
- LuxFitPro Liner – A fully moldable liner ensures a comfortable, custom fit.
- Powerfuse Spyne – A y–shaped spine in the rear of the boot maximizes power transfer from leg to ski.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
This is a phenomenally advanced ladies' boot! Comfortable enough for skiing all day but powerful enough to drive the ski easily and well.
Shredding in bounds - trees, chutes, steeps, groomers, you name it!