Full Tilt Pro Liner
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a winter sport expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Ask your own question
The Full Tilt Pro Liner is an aftermarket liner for those looking for precision fitting and increased performance. The wrap–around style liner increases power in the boot as it’s generally stiffer than stock liners. Thermo–molding these liners is necessary, but once done, every nook–and–cranny of the skier’s foot will be perfectly molded, making the boot feel like a glass slipper and preventing any internal slippage throughout the day.
- Intuition Liners – 100% authentic closed–cell foam Intuition Liners provides the ultimate in fit and control.
- Wrap–around Style – By wrapping the liner around the ankle more power can be transferred directly to the boot’s cuff, increasing stability and performance out of the boot.
- J–Bar – An additional j–shaped piece adds stability in the ankle region to minimize heel lift once molded.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations