The Curated Take
The Hera Pro's offer a great medium to stiff flex for any intermediate or advanced female shredder. These boots offer a double BOA system to get the perfect fit, and I love that there is a wide band across the top of the foot that tightens to lock in the heel, instead of just one lace that could be a source of unwanted pressure. The wrap-around liner is amazing for getting the boots on and off quickly, and the liner also uses materials that naturally mitigate odor, so they stay fresh even on long days.
- The Intuition Wrap Liner makes getting these boots on and off quick and efficient.
- The Michelin Summit Sole has awesome grip and is very lightweight.
- The medium flex and double boa system holds in the foot and provides a very responsive ride.
- The J bars can potentially lock in the foot almost too much and create pressure points for someone with sensitive ankle bones
The Ride Hera Snowboard Boots are great all-in-one boots for any level rider. Take these medium-flexing boots all over the mountain from park to peak. These boots provide comfort and durability while riding.
- C.A.T. Technology – C.A.T. (Calf Adjustment Technology) creates a custom fit in the calf area, making this boot one of the most comfortable available.
- Jade Plus Sole With +Slime Heel Pod – This durable rubber sole provides tire-like traction anywhere.
- Intuition™ Support Foam Liner and H4 BOA® Coiler Fit System – The liner provides a custom fit throughout the boot while the BOA Tongue Tied™ Fit System secures the ankle, locking in the rider's heel and maximizing turning power as it transitions between toe and heel.