K2 Mindbender 90 Alliance Ski Boots · Women's · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What bindings go with these boots?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- How do I choose the right size?
- Can you show me more like this?
K2 Mindbenders are an entry level backcountry boot that offer a soft 90 flex for easy maneuverability when skiing, and a firm 100mm last for precision fitting. It easily transfers to a flexible 50-degree range of motion walk mode; And the GripWalk soles, along with a special formed liner, make hiking, skinning, and boot-packing feel more natural. Key Features:
- Binding Compatibility – Compatible with GripWalk, MNC, WTR, Sole.ID, and Tech/Pin bindings, these boots are made to be used with hiking or backcountry focused set-up. These boots are not compatible with traditional ISO 5355 Alpine DIN bindings.
- Standard Flex – The 90 flex rating makes this boot a good all-mountain performer for those looking for a solid mixture of comfort and control.
- Flexible Walk Mode – The boots 50 degree range of motion when in walk mode makes this suitable and comfortable for full-day pursuit, or steep couloir bootpacking.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This is a fantastic intermediate flex boot that works with any binding that accommodates a grip walk boot or uses the tech pin system. Comfortable, easy to put on, really nice walk mode, fairly light as far as hybrid boots go. This one can be heat molded for a personalized fit.