Ride Manic Snowboard · 2023 · 157 cm
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Manic is designed to take on the entire mountain. The Directional Standard Camber shape has camber between the bindings for snap and control with rocker at the tip and tail, providing effortless turn initiation and performance. The Quadratic Sidecut improves turn initiation/exit and edge grip. Slimewalls® provide a smooth ride and increased durability. Linear Carbon is positioned below the core for snap and ollie power without added stiffness. The softer flex of the Manic makes it a solid all-mountain board for beginner to intermediate riders.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
All-mountain resort rider. Will take care of performance while still being forgiving!
Summary: This snowboard is an all-rounder powerhouse that you can ride on groomers, down steeps, in the trees, on ice, in the park, heck you could probably even ride it through the parking lot (please don't though)! It's a very durable all-mountain board that's friendly towards learning and will serve as an great choice for the beginner/intermediate who strives to shred harder!
Top features of this snowboard:
- Rocker in the nose and tail and camber between the bindings makes this a versatile board you can easily take all over the mountain!
- It's "quadratic sidecut" makes it exceptionally easy to get into turns and really gives you good grip and control when making those turns!
- With a soft-medium flex, this board is plenty playful and forgiving as you progress, giving you a smoother style!
Why I personally love it: I personally really like that Ride uses something called "slimewalls" which is exclusive to their brand. These slimewalls absorb vibration and create a much smoother ride when cruising down the hill!