Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboard expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
Ride Sage snowboard boots are a mid-flex boot designed for women riders of all ability levels. This all-mountain boot can go anywhere from park to peak and will provide foot warmth all day long. Equipped with a C.A.T. (Calf Adjustment Technology) Velcro adjuster on the boot cuff, riders can customize this boot to fit them perfectly.
- Intuition Plush Foam Liners – Intuition Plush Foam Liners provide a warm boot lining that forms to the rider's foot for a custom fit.
- H4 BOA Coiler Fit System – The H4 BOA Fit System makes lacing up a breeze. By simply cranking the BOA dial, durable cables constrict throughout the boot allowing riders to quickly lace up. To unlace, riders just pop up the dial to release the constriction, and slip out.
- Grip Lite Sole – Grip Lite Soles combine +Slime Midsole with rubber pods which work to maximize traction, durability and comfort in any condition.
The Ride Sage boots are an amazing boot for any ability level looking for a soft and comfortable boot. I have ridden these many days both in resort and in the backcountry and they are very durable. For a beginner who wants a reasonably soft boot to learn in, a freestyle rider who wants comfort yet response, or an advanced rider just looking to have a more comfortable boot than some of the stiff aggressive boots out there, these fit the bill. I enjoy a backcountry freestyle style of riding, and these are my go to comfort fit boots.
- Extremely comfortable and easy to ride all day in.
- Simple construction and BOA system works great.
- Versatile for both on and off piste.
- Pretty soft, so not the stiffest most responsive boot out there.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations