Byrdie Golf Vandal Iron Collection
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- Are these irons good for more workability?
- Are these irons good for more distance?
- Are these irons good for more forgiveness?
- Is this right for me?
The Byrdie Golf Vandal Iron collection has a black clubhead design and gold logo, creating a professional looking view from above. The Vandal Collection is a muscle-back blade design geared towards lower handicap players who are looking for a larger blade with more forgiveness. This iron set is also USGA conforming to fit within the organization's rules.
- Materials Used – Cast iron 431 stainless steel clubheads that are USGA conforming.
- Clubhead Design – Slightly larger than conventional muscle back blade designs, improving forgiveness, work-ability and creativity. This set will have a thin top line with minimal offset.
- Iron Set Specs – Iron set includes 4-PW (lofts/lies/lengths listed below) with an Apollo universal steel shaft that can be extended 1/2" or 1".
Club Loft Lie Stock Length
#4 - 24° 60° 38.50"
#5 - 27° 60.5° 38"
#6 - 31° 61° 37.50"
$7 - 35° 61.5° 37.00"
#8 - 39° 62.5° 36.50"
#9 - 43° 63° 36.00"
PW - 47° 63.5° 35.75"
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
Players who want good equipment so they can continue to improve without having to play Top Flite clubs.
The Vandal collection is right for mid handicap players, who want great feel and workability, but don't want to sacrifice distance and forgiveness.