Get fast, free advice from Curated's Real Experts
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
I think that this wedge is good for any scratch, low handicap to mid/mid-high player. It has phenomenal spin rates on full shots, chip shots, green side chips and bunker shots. The deep cut grooves, as well as the raised micro-ribs help create super high spin rates with this wedge. This wedge is also the best tested wedge in wet club face or wet ball conditions too! Many other top brand competitors were seen losing hundreds, a few even thousands of RPM's of spin, but the Milled Grind 3 Wedge sees almost zero spin rate drops! The spin stays consistent in wet conditions, and with the natural RAW rusting face on these wedges, it helps keep the spin rates as well as enhance the overall feel of the club. Club has a very appealing topline to look at, as it isn't too bulky nor too thin. This wedge can be used on all sorts of shots due to how the sole and grinds of these wedges are constructed.
- Great feel with a great look that provides great spin for all types of shots
- Lots of loft and bounce options to suit every style of swing
- Easy to launch with well rounded grinds on all the wedges, including a milled sole allowing for better turf interaction
- Not most forgiving wedge out there with thinner soles on lower lofted wedges
- Not as many low and high bounce options as some other brands
- Not the wedge for beginner golfers
The TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 Wedge is designed for a wide array of low to mid-handicap players seeking specific bounce and loft options in a versatile and forgiving milled wedge. Multiple face technologies work to improve ball spin while a raw faced technology in the face allows the grooves to age well delivering players a confidence inspiring and shot making wedge year after year.
- Milled Grind - Each sole is milled for repeatable performance and turf interaction for maximum consistency.
- ZTP-17 Groove - Steep side walls in the grooves contain a sharp edge radius for precise spin control.
- Thick-This Design - An optimal Center of Gravity location provides reliably high ball flights and enhanced feel.
- Raised Micro-Ribs - Positioned between each groove, adding texture to the face, raised Micro-Ribs increase spin from a larger portion of the club face.
- Raw Face Technology - Allowing the face to rust over time preserves the spin properties and provides a time-honored look.