Get fast, free advice from Curate'ds Real Experts
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
This putter is fantastic on short-range putts. Inside 10 feet, you can get laser-like alignment and really gain confidence in your aim. The mallet-style helps with aim, and the shape of the putter makes it easy to see when you are not aligned correctly. The putter is well-balanced for a mallet and is easy to stroke consistently. The feel off the face is great, and it is very forgiving. Off-center putts rolled out and actually had a chance.
- Alignment on short putts
- Feel off the face
- Standard grip size might be too small
The TaylorMade TP Hydroblast DuPage Single Bend putter is a modern take on the traditional mallet design. With its clean aesthetics, classic lines, and premium feel, this putter delivers a new class of classic. The Hydro Blast finish creates a smooth and durable surface that blends the modern with the traditional.
- Hydro Blast Finish: The high-pressure stream of water applied to 303 stainless steel creates a rich and premium finish that is both smooth and durable.
- Classic Shape: The DuPage relies on unique visual alignment cues as well as a dual slot cavity to help frame the ball at address.
- White Pure Roll Insert: The TPU Surlyn insert features grooves at a downward 45° angle designed to optimize roll characteristics for better accuracy.
- Face Balanced Design: A single bend hosel and modern design create a face balanced putter that better fits players with a straight-back and straight-through putting motion.
- 303 Stainless Steel: As an industry standard for premium putters, 303 stainless steel delivers superior feel and artisan aesthetics.