Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
Quite, compact, and capable, the Eureka Mignon Silenzio Coffee Grinder is a solid choice for anyone looking to upgrade from an entry-level machine. With 50mm flat hardened-steel burrs, infinite grind settings, and Eureka's anti-clumping system, the Silenzio delivers impressively fine and consistent grinds that will keep up with any espresso machine. Plus, its simple and minimalistic design coupled with Eureka's well-known build quality ensures that this machine will last.
- Noise-insolating Casing – Eureka's exclusive noise-insolating casing reduces vibration and noise without sacrificing grind quality.
- 50mm Hardened Steel Burrs – With 10mm larger burrs than entry-level grinders, this Eureka is a great upgrade for the money.
- Anti-Clumps & Electrostaticity (ACE) System –Proprietary to Eureka and found in all of their grinders, this system reduces clumping and static.
- Infinite Grind Settings – Using Eureka's patented system, the Silenzio provides infinite grind settings by adjusting the bottom burr only - allowing maintenance and cleaning to occur without altering the grind setting.
- Timed Dosing – Simple and durable, the Silenzio provides "timed" dosing via a button and timer knob on the side of the machine.