Gregory Amber 65 Backpack- Women's
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a camping expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- Ask your own question
The Amber 65 provides the space needed for mega-treks of all types. Easy to use top-loading and bottom access, and breathable VersaFit suspension makes for a fully-featured, adjustable fit pack.
- VersaFit adjustable torso length with 3D Foam breathable backpanel
- Women's fit, Adjustable padded wraparound hipbelt with large zippered pockets
- Women's specific perforated, breathable shoulder harness with sternum strap featuring an integrated safety whistle
- Wishbone alloy frame for stable load management and torsional flexibility
- Raincover included in dedicated zippered pocket for added organization
- Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Floating zippered top pocket with underside zippered raincover pocket and key clip
- Dual side mesh pockets featuring side trail access with top and bottom compression straps
- Front oversized stretch mesh pocket with durable fabric panel
- Quick-pull drawcord closure and top webbing compression
- Hydration sleeve with universal hanger and exit port
- Dual trekking pole/tool attachment points with bungee closure system
- Reinforced bottom panel with dual layer construction
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls
- Available in Plus Size with extended length shoulder straps and hip belts, plus additional fit revisions to accommodate larger body shapes
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
A great women's specific pack in the 65L volume range for an incredible price! Super adjustable and breathable back-panel, lots of internal and external pockets for organization, hydration compatible, and features an included rain-cover!