Daiwa Team Daiwa Sol Inshore Spinning Rod
- We price match
Get free gear advice from a fishing expert
The Daiwa Team Daiwa Sol Inshore Spinning Rod is a regular- to fast-action, medium-light to 2x-heavy power spinning rod that inshore saltwater anglers would use. Built with HVF Carbon Technology blanks, these rods are lightweight yet maintain their strength and power. Key Features:
- EVA and Cork Grips – Built with EVA and cork grips, these handles will reduce hand fatigue.
- Graphite GRC Butt Cap – This adds comfort while reducing the weight further.
- Fuji Backstop Reel Seat – This reel seat is designed to prevent premature loosening under regular usage.
- Fuji Tangle-Free K-Guides – These guides assist with line management during casting and are designed to work well with braid line.
- 5-Year Limited Warranty – This rod comes with a 5-year warranty.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
The 7'6" length and medium power will provide fantastic casting distance, accuracy, hard hook sets, and good leverage against the fish. The medium-fast action helps make killer lure presentations as well! This rod operates best with 3/16-3/4 oz. lures and 8-17 lb. monofilament line (12-35 lb. braid). The full-grip, cork handle is comfortable and provides plenty of surface area to grab onto when fighting fish for long periods of time, while Daiwa's High Volume Fiber technology keeps the rod strong, durable, and lightweight. The target species should average a maximum weight of about 12-15 lbs. for best results with this rod.