Daiwa Saltist Inshore Casting Rod
- We price match
Get free gear advice from a fishing expert
Ask a fishing expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
The Daiwa Saltiga Inshore Casting Rod is a strong saltwater rod, designed for conventional inshore anglers. The extra fast action rods feature a medium to medium heavy power. The blank is built with high modulus carbon graphite, and a high volume fiber design for a strong and lightweight rod. Key Features:
- Fuji Aluminum Oxide Guides â‚¬â€œ These guides help with better line management and aid in casting.
- Fuji Reel Seat â‚¬â€œ This seat not only securely holds the reel, but aids in sensitivity by transferring line movement energy to the hand.
- EVA Split-Grip Handle â‚¬â€œ This grip is sure and slip proof, especially when wet.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
The Saltist Inshore casting rod series by Daiwa features blanks that are made of High Volume Fiber, high-modulus carbon-graphite. This means that the blanks are more rigid, making them more sensitive even in the high-power models. This also makes the blanks more strong and durable. The 1-piece design makes the rods more reliable when casting repetitively, and it makes them more durable while fighting large fish like drum, flounder, bluefish, bass, or pike. These rods offer precision as well as power; the extra fast taper allows for precise lure movement to enhance presentations and trigger more strikes. This medium-heavy model operates best with line between 12 and 20 lb. test monofilament or 15-40 lb. braid. Lures between 3/8 and 1 oz. are recommended.