Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 4/35 Lounge Infant Car Seat · Agio Gray
Get fast, free advice from an expert
The Primo Viaggio 4-35 lounge car seat for babies features the comfort Recline function: the backrest reclines and the leg rest extends, allowing the child to lie down in the best ergonomic position when used on a stroller. The extendable Pagoda Hood provides full coverage, shielding baby from outside elements. The Load Leg base and anti-rebound bar reduce rotation in case of an accident, the new kinetic pods offer enhanced side impact protection: Just a few of the innovative features that help protect your newborn.
- Comfort Recline: Comfort Recline function allows the backrest to recline into 3 positions and the leg rest to extend when used on a stroller.
- Travel System Compatible: Compatible with most Peg Perego Strollers. Use the Primo Viaggio 4-35 Lounge with other brand named strollers, with the purchase of adapters.
- Premium Base: Base includes built-in Anti-Rebound Bar and 10 position metal load leg. These features work together to increase stability and significantly reduce the risk of injury in case of an accident.
- Right Tight System: Base is equipped with an innovative system which easily and securely locks the base in place for added stability with either LATCH strap or vehicle's seat belt.
- Extendable Pagoda Hood: Pagoda Hood offers complete coverage with mesh side netting for ventilation and UPF 50+ fabric.
- Full Coverage Protection: EPS & EPP foams provide increased protection and comfort throughout the shell and headrest.
- Adjustable Side Impact Protection: Easily adjusts to six different positions with no re-threading required.
- Kinetic Pods: Kinetic Pods help to move forces away from your baby in case of a side collision.
- Dual Stage Cushion System: The dual-stage insert system provides proper head support and a snug seating position for newborns.
- Urban Mobility: Designed with a European belt path, the carrier can be securely installed in a vehicle without the base. The handle is flipped forward and used as an Anti-Rebound bar.