The Curated Take
Once again I'm extremely impressed with the quality of these boots by Ride. I've been consistently riding with Ride's boots and these Hera Pros did not disappoint. This past season I actually purchased a few different boots to figure out the ideal pair and these were the clear winner. For intermediate-advanced all mountain riders that are looking for an incredibly supportive and comfortable boot, highly recommend the Hera Pros. The traction is solid and the double BOA system really locks you in. Ride rates them 7/10 flex but I don't find them extremely stiff. Overall solid versatility and stylish look, plus they keep your feet warm!
- Advanced riders looking for an extremely responsive boot.
- Once these fully broke in, the comfort level is incredible.
- Lightweight, great traction and warm.
- Overall true to size but I think I could've even got away with a half size smaller than my true size.
- I wouldn't call these SUPER stiff even though they rate 7/10.
The Ride Hera Pro Snowboard Boot was designed for women who love crushing steeps and hard-charging lines. This stiffer-flexing boot provides the support and responsiveness needed for really getting after it on the mountain. The Hera Pro boot does all that while still delivering on comfort, and will keep riders' feet feeling fresh all day.
- L.S.D C.A.T. – Ride's Ladies' Specific Design Calf Adjustment Technology is designed to maximize comfort and fit specifically for women. The C.A.T. Velcro adjustment on the boot cuff allows riders to customize the fit of the boot to their unique calf dimensions for that one-of-a-kind feel in the upper part of the boot.
- Black Gold Liner Mesh – Infused with bamboo and charcoal, this material naturally reduces boot odors and wicks sweat. In addition, it also provides increased temperature regulation.
- H4 Boa Coiler Fit System – This quick and durable lace system allows riders to tighten their boots with a simple crank of the dial. When it is time to take the boots off, riders can simply pop the dial-up and slip out.