Ride Twinpig Snowboard · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The Twinpig Snowboard is designed to have an all-mountain freestyle ride. Its true twin shape allows for greater maneuverability when riding in the park while its medium flex and camber underfoot provides ample pop and control when hitting jumps and carving down the mountain. This makes the Twinpig an ideal board for riders who are looking for an all-around, park-oriented snowboard.
- This is built for the park rats who want a thicker board or have a larger foot
- The camber underfoot combined with the mid-flex make this thing pop like crazy and lay out carves with ease
- The volume shifted build of this board makes it more nimble and maneuverable when sized down
- Not for freeride or backcountry needs, this thing thrives in the park
The TWINPIG is a twin version of our most popular WARPIG model. Our engineering team took what we liked about the versatility and aggression of the WARPIG and packaged it in a twin shape for someone looking for more freestyle performance while still approaching the mountain with a “thrash everything” mentality that the PIG series is known for. Size the TWINPIG down 3 to 6 cms from your standard twin to take advantage of its unique shape and profile. The TWINPIG isn't as wide as the WARPIG, but it's still wider than a traditional twin shape. Slim Wall provides a more efficient energy transfer, lighter weight constructions, and even better damping underfoot. The asymmetrical shaping improves heelside turn initiation and control with different radii for the heel and toeside edges. This allows the wider platform to effortlessly transfer between edges. A sintered base supplies a faster, more durable ride. The TWINPIG is a park-focused deck that packs all the fun of our WARPIG into a twin shape and is suitable for all ability levels.
The Ride Twinpig is an extremely versatile snowboard that will please all the resort riding rippers out there. The board boasts cam-rock profile that allows for smooth turn initiation while keeping power through the turn. If I wanted to be mellow while riding, I could. If I wanted to push the board to the limit, I could do that too! It's super fun in the park, as presses come easily, and it pops off the lips of jumps to send you flying through the air. Since the board is pretty wide under foot, it is very stable at those higher speed and rutted out terrain, so I didn't feel at all while riding it.If you want a board that is an all-mountain, resort ripping razor, look no further!
- Playful for ground tricks
- Super stable at high speeds,
- Versatile for park and all mountain
- Turn initiation takes some work as it's a very wide board
- Topsheet has the durability issues and chips easy
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations