Ride Psychocandy Snowboard · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The 2023 Ride Psychocandy Snowboard is an all-mountain board for women riders seeking a more narrow option than the Ride OG Pig. The Psychocandy has a tapered tip and cutout tail section for smoother turns in powder and more confident riding through slush and hard pack snow conditions.
- Directional Zero Camber – The board has a traditional zero camber shape with plenty of rocker through the tip for better float in deep pow.
- Women's Specific Wood Core – The lightweight Paulownia wood stringers combined with high-strength Aspen creates a light and powerful riding experience.
- Carbon Slimewalls – The carbon fiber Slimewalls on the outside edges offer stability and greater responsiveness on the turn.
After riding this board, I can say this is a board for beginners all the way to experts who want a playful, energetic, all-mtn ripper. The soft flex and flat profile of this board make it super forgiving and fun to play around with. The tapered tail and thick nose make this a dream in pow. While the shorter shape make it super nimble in trees. I think anyone looking for a relaxed, surfy ride in the resort should look at this board.
- This is the perfect board for those who want a thinner, less aggressive version of the OG Ride Warpig
- This board has a flat profile with a tapered tail that give it a really fun surfy feel and float in powder
- Playful all-mtn ripper meant to have fun on
- Not the most suitable for the hardest technical terrain
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations