The Curated Take
The K2 Boundary really is the best boot for its price! I have never instantly put on a boot and felt like it was the perfect fit. The inside liner has two adjustment points. The first are the drawstrings and the second is the velcro between the liner and the liner tongue. Where this boot truly makes its money is in the dual BOA system. This allows for adjustment of the foot to be separate from the adjustment of the ankle. This offers the best adjustment for each individual rider.
- Most comfortable boot I have ever worn
- Fine tune adjustments to tightness utilizing the double BOA system
- Extremely durable boot that lasts a long time
- Heel tend to lift off the sole if not super tight
- Liner tightening system tends to dig into the ankles
- Sometimes the BOA dials are accidentally activated and the boot loosens
The K2 Boundary Snowboard Boots are the perfect combination of comfort, fit, and flexibility for freestyle and all-mountain snowboarders. With a dual zone closure system featuring BOA® Fit System, you can micro-tune your fit to perfection. The upper cuff is made with HDR Premium Synthetics and features a fully articulating design for increased durability and reduced distortion as it flexes forward. Inside, the thermoformable Intuition® Control Foam 3D liner provides ultimate support with a three-point harness integrated into the shell.
- Dual zone closure system with BOA® Fit System allows for micro-tuning of fit.
- HDR Premium Synthetics upper cuff with fully articulating design increases durability while reducing distortion.
- Thermoformable Intuition® Control Foam 3D liner with three-point harness provides ultimate support.
- This Grips!™ rubber outsole offers excellent grip while hiking or walking across icy parking lots.
- Dual density midsole featuring lightweight EVA material and Harshmellow™ damping material cushions bones and reduces fatigue after long days on the hill.