K2 Contour Snowboard Boots · Women's · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboard expert a question about this product
- What bindings go with these boots?
- How do I choose the right size?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What are the best snowboards for these boots?
The K2 Contour snowboard boot is stellar choice for women riders who love crushing big lines, sending it down the steeps, and charging through deep powder. This stiff-flexing boot is rated 7/10 stiffness and provides all the support needed for aggressive riding. The Contour has no problem handling anything thrown its way.
- Intuition Control Foam 3D Liner – These heat moldable liners form exactly to the shape of the rider's foot, providing maximum comfort and a custom fit.
- Conda with BOA Heel-Retention System – Dual-BOA lacing systems separate the upper and lower sections of the boot, providing the custom fit riders look for when lacing up on the fly. This durable cable-based system lets riders tighten or loosen their boots with the simple crank of a dial.
- Proprietary Premium Rubber Outsole – This Grips Premium Rubber and Harshmellow rubber provide additional layers of traction, helping riders stay upright in slick terrain. It also amplifies board feel by improving deck grip.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations