K2 Benes Snowboard Boots · Women's · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboard expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What bindings go with these boots?
- What are the best snowboards for these boots?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right size?
The K2 Benes Women's Snowboard Boots 2023 are designed for all-mountain women riders looking for comfort and convenience in a customizable package. With the twist of a dial, the boots can be easily adjusted to create a snug fit.
- Dual adjustability– K2 uses a two-reel Boa system that allows the lower and upper cables to be adjusted separately for desired tightness.
- Durable Outsole– The boot's sole is created from Phylight, which provides an incredibly lightweight and durable outsole to endure years of riding.
- Comfort Footbed– The boot's footbed is made from a tough die-cut EVA foam that provides a breathable and comfortable platform for the feet.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
All-mountain offering that offers tons of progression. Single BOA gives you ultimate control over your lacing and is really easy to get in and out of. Heat moldable liner and super light outsole make this a perfect option for a new shredder or seasoned vet!