Winter sports expert Kyle recommended it to a customer in Painesville 16 hours ago
K2 Benes Snowboard Boots · Women's · 2023
- We price match
SizeFit & size guide
Currently out of stock
Our experts can find an alternative for you
Are these boots right for you?
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboard expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
The K2 Benes Women's Snowboard Boots 2023 are designed for all-mountain women riders looking for comfort and convenience in a customizable package. With the twist of a dial, the boots can be easily adjusted to create a snug fit.
- Dual adjustability– K2 uses a two-reel Boa system that allows the lower and upper cables to be adjusted separately for desired tightness.
- Durable Outsole– The boot's sole is created from Phylight, which provides an incredibly lightweight and durable outsole to endure years of riding.
- Comfort Footbed– The boot's footbed is made from a tough die-cut EVA foam that provides a breathable and comfortable platform for the feet.
H4 Boa Fit System
Internal lacing system
Snowboard skill level
Internal J Bars, External J Bars
Die-cut EVA Footbed
Phylight Outsole, Harshmellow Dampening
Intuition Comfort Foam 3D Liner, Fast-in Liner Lacing
Recommended by Curated Experts
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from K2
Would an expert recommend these for you?
Verified snowboard expert
Reviewed Jul 13, 2022
All-mountain offering that offers tons of progression. Single BOA gives you ultimate control over your lacing and is really easy to get in and out of. Heat moldable liner and super light outsole make this a perfect option for a new shredder or seasoned vet!