The Curated Take
The K2 Anthems I found to be great for women who are looking to advance their skiing abilities and try new terrains. I grabbed these last year in hopes that its moderate flex would help me to have more responsiveness and versatility while maintaining comfort. I was looking to attempt more moguls and side hits and needed a boot to support me. These guys did the trick!
I was able to make small jumps easily because I was able to be explosive with its lightweight and powerful design. Moguls were fun with the maneuverability of these K2’s. The stiffer flex allowed me to transfer my movements to my skis and switch directions quickly.
Along with performance, these boots are pretty comfortable! I got the heat moldable lining fitted, and it became a more comfortable and snug fit. I prefer a snug fit because it gives more precise control going down the slopes! The GripWalk soles also help when walking around, grabbing snacks and drinks at the lodges, and hiking.
Overall a very great ski for an intermediate to advanced skier, especially those looking for a happy medium ski.
- Moderate Flex for Versatility
- Balance between Comfort and Performance
- Powerlite Shell is lightweight and powerful
- No walk mode cuff for comfortable walking
- Slimmer profile can cause discomfort for wide feet
The K2 Anthem 85 MV Ski Boots for women in the 2023 collection are designed to provide a perfect blend of performance and comfort. These boots comes with customizable features that are typically seen on stiffer women's boots, such as heat-moldable Powerlite shell and GripWalk outsoles. However, they offer a much more accommodating fit and feel, thanks to the LuxFit Pro technology. The result is an all-day comfortable boot that delivers impressive value.
- Customizable features: Comes with customizable features like heat-moldable Powerlite shell and GripWalk outsoles.
- LuxFit Pro technology: This technology delivers the ideal blend of performance and comfort, making these boots user-friendly.
- Accommodating fit: Available in both 98mm (LV) and 100mm (MV) last options, these boots can accommodate a wide variety of foot shapes.
- Perfect blend of performance and comfort: These ski boots are designed to provide a perfect balance between performance and comfort so you can enjoy your skiing experience without any discomfort or pain.